Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Design and implementation procedure of the AUTOSAR I/O driver cluster
- Design and implementation procedure of the AUTOSAR I/O driver cluster
- Won, Woong-Jae; Son, Jangkyung; Park, Gwangmin; Kum, Daehyun; Lee, Seonghun
- DGIST Authors
- Kum, Daehyun; Lee, Seonghun
- Issue Date
- ICROS-SICE International Joint Conference 2009, ICCAS-SICE 2009, 5618-5623
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The basic software of the AUTOSAR platform is consisted of three layers, and it can be subdivided into types of cluster which are I/O, memory, communication, and system. Among those types of clusters, the I/O cluster provides standardized access to actuators, sensors, and ECU onboard peripherals through an I/O driver. Therefore, it is nature that the I/O driver depends on a microcontroller. Although the standard specification of the AUTOSAR platform describes requirements and some methodologies for implementing I/O driver, it is not only variables and obscures, but also taking long time to design and implement the I/O driver when it changes hardware. In order to solve those problems, we proposed design and implementation procedure for an internal structure of the I/O driver according to AUTOSAR requirements. And, we'll show the procedure and methodology of the design and implementation of a PWM driver in order to describe proposed procedure as an example. © 2009 SICE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.