Cited 0 time in
Cited 11 time in
Test methods of the AUTOSAR application software components
- Test methods of the AUTOSAR application software components
- Park, Gwangmin; Kum, Daehyun; Lee, Seonghun; Won, Woong-Jae; Jung, Wooyoung
- DGIST Authors
- Kum, Daehyun; Lee, Seonghun; Jung, Wooyoung
- Issue Date
- ICROS-SICE International Joint Conference 2009, ICCAS-SICE 2009, 2601-2606
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The AUTOSAR, an open and standardized automotive software platform, provides a software architecture that can develop automotive software components independent from specific base-hardware and operating systems. Therefore application system developers are able to focus on the implementation of software functionality regardless of variant ECU hardware and operating systems. As a consequence, the overall quality of the software can be improved, and a software development process can also be simplified throughout the whole software lifecycle. In addition, to estimate and test the functional aspects in a developed AUTOSAR system, the quality and reliability become an important issue. It is possible to make rapid prototyping in accordance with sequential dynamic tests, such as white-box test and black-box test, to validate the functional logic of AUTOSAR software components. This paper will present test methods for the validation of AUTOSAR software components created by model-based design. Afterwards, the practical test and validation of the model, along with the AUTOSAR-compliant software, are demonstrated based on the DPS (Driver Positioning System) application system. © 2009 SICE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.