Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
TTCN-3를 이용한 네트워크 기반 임베디드 소프트웨어 테스팅 환경 구축
- TTCN-3를 이용한 네트워크 기반 임베디드 소프트웨어 테스팅 환경 구축
- Translated Title
- Testing Environment based on TTCN-3 for Network-based Embedded Software
- 김수림; 조정훈; 이성훈; 채호창
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 5(1), 29-38
- TTCN-3; 테스팅; 임베디드 소프트웨어; 네트워크 기반 임베디드 시스템; CAN
- It is highly requested that the more complicated embedded software is used for high performance and multiple functions of the systems. This is inevitably increasing the errors. Therefore the embedded software testing is getting important recently. There are not general testing methods which are able to be applied for any embedded systems, but via this research, we introduce a testing method which is based on TTCN-3, a testing standard, for embedded systems. A testing environment for network-based embedded software is implemented with considering the features of TTCN-3 testing which is based on message exchange. The testing environment has two additional parts with TTCN-3 test system, the network analyzer to access the network-based systems and the communication interface which is suggested for embedded systems in previous work, and we have implemented the whole testing environment with interacting these two parts. In addition to the normal testing domain, called single node testing as a unit testing of V-model, we suggest another concept to test multiple nodes in network. It could be achieved by adding keywords such as supervisor and object which are describing the feature of TTCN-3 testing component and generating the TTCN-3 Executable code which contains new keywords. The testing has done for embedded software which is based on CAN network and the demonstration of the testing environment has been shown in this paper.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.