Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Design of Data Management System for Evaluating Driving Performance of Rescue Robot
- Design of Data Management System for Evaluating Driving Performance of Rescue Robot
- Koo, Dong Young; Kim, Young Duk; Jeong, Seong Ho; Son, Guk Jin; Seo, Sang Eun
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Young Duk
- Issue Date
- 6th IIAI International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics, IIAI-AAI 2017, 992-994
- Recently, special equipment and rescue robots have been developed for us in rescue activities in place of firefighters in disaster and disaster situations. These special equipment and structural robots are equipped with advanced technologies, but the utilization of special equipment and rescue robots is low worldwide. It is difficult to judge the efficiency of special equipment and Rescue robots because the performance of special equipment and Rescue robots according to various structural situations is not quantitatively analyzed. In this research, we constructed various driving tracks to quantitatively evaluate driving performance tests of special equipment and Rescue robots. We also designed a Database to efficiently manage the test results transmitted from Internet of Thing (IoT) sensors on the driving track. The accumulated data in the databased are used for standardization and grading. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.