Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Multi-body dynamics simulations of high speed transfer robots disposed between presses
- Multi-body dynamics simulations of high speed transfer robots disposed between presses
- Shin, Dong Hwan; Jin, Sung Ho; Lee, Seong Hun; Jeong, Choong Pyo; Song, Young Hwan; Jung, Woo Young
- DGIST Authors
- Shin, Dong Hwan; Jin, Sung Ho; Lee, Seong Hun; Jung, Woo Young
- Issue Date
- 14th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence, URAI 2017, 253-254
- High productivity of press lines is induced by high speed components such as the press devices and transfer robots disposed between presses. Also the flexibility of press lines is embodied by the change of die in press devices and the change of end-effector of transfer robots. So to speak, according to the change of handled material to be pressed, there should be the change of die in press devices and the change of end-effector of transfer robots. In order to exchange end-effectors of transfer robot easily, the additional prismatic axis is added at the conventional transfer robot with six degrees of freedom on the concept design step . On the other hands, multi-body dynamics simulations are used for predicting and resolving problems of prototype concept models before the manufacturing and enhancing the completeness of prototype concept model . In this paper, we describe the multi-body dynamics simulations for investigating that selected driving units of updated concept robots with seven degrees of freedom can satisfy the required tact time and required NT property of motor. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.