Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
AUTOSAR기반 EPS 시스템 소프트웨어 컴포넌트의 스케줄링 설계 및 시뮬레이션
- AUTOSAR기반 EPS 시스템 소프트웨어 컴포넌트의 스케줄링 설계 및 시뮬레이션
- Translated Title
- Scheduling Design and Simulation of Software Components for EPS System based on AUTOSAR
- 박광민; 금대현; 손병점; 이성훈
- DGIST Authors
- 금대현; 이성훈
- Issue Date
- 제어.로봇.시스템학회 논문지, 16(6), 539-545
- EPS (Electric Power Steering); AUTOSAR; SWC (Software Component); scheduling; timing analysis; concurrent-simulation
- Through the AUTOSAR methodology, the embedded software shall become more flexible, reusable, maintainable than ever. However, it is not mentioned about specific timing constraints of software components in AUTOSAR. There are a few basic principles for mapping runnable entities. At this point, AUTOSAR software design with optimal scheduling method is one of the enabling technologies in vehicle embedded system. This paper presents an approach based on mapping runnable entities and task scheduling design method for EPS (Electric Power Steering) software components, based on AUTOSAR. In addition, the experimental results of concurrent simulation show that the proposed scheduling technique and timing synchronization in the software component design can achieve the improved torque ripple performance and it well suited for EPS application software.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.