Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Data-Based Design of Inverse Dynamics Using Gaussian Process
- Data-Based Design of Inverse Dynamics Using Gaussian Process
- Lee, Junghoon; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 2019 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics, ICM 2019, 449-454
- Model-based controller design has been widely utilized for various purposes, and many methodologies have been proposed to identify accurate models of the target plants. In this paper, a different methodology to design dynamics model, particularly inverse dynamics model is proposed using Gaussian process. The design process and selection of training input pattern for inverse dynamics learning Gaussian process are analyzed in this paper. The simulation results reveal the potential and limitation of the proposed Gaussian process based inverse dynamics learning. © 2019 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.