Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Noise-induced tracking error in PI controlled systems with sensor saturation
- Noise-induced tracking error in PI controlled systems with sensor saturation
- Lee, Juseung; Eun, Yongsoon
- DGIST Authors
- Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- 2019 American Control Conference, ACC 2019, 579-584
- Tracking loss due to zero mean measurement noise has been discovered in feedback control systems with saturating actuators. This phenomenon was named as 'Noise-Induced Tracking Error (NITE)' and was analyzed for several types of feedback control systems in previous work. In this paper, we show that a similar phenomenon occurs in feedback control systems with saturating sensors. Specifically, in a class of PI controlled systems with saturating sensors, we show that NITE occurs, and quantify it, using stochastic averaging, in terms of system parameters and noise characteristics. The result is both qualitatively and quantitatively different from that for the systems with saturating actuators. Simulation results are provided for validation of analysis. © 2019 American Automatic Control Council.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.