Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Passivity-based Adaptive Control of Quadrotors with Mass and Moment of Inertia Uncertainties
- Passivity-based Adaptive Control of Quadrotors with Mass and Moment of Inertia Uncertainties
- Song, Jeyoung; Chang, Dong Eui; Eun, Yongsoon
- DGIST Authors
- Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- 58th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, CDC 2019, 90-95
- This paper provides a passivity based adaptive trajectory tracking controller for quadrotor dynamics. The proposed controller guarantees global asymptotic tracking for any desired smooth trajectory, and this is achieved, through parameter adaptations, without precisely knowing the mass and moment of inertia of the quadrotor. A convergence criterion for the mass estimate is given. In addition, bounded disturbances on the thrust and torque are considered, and it is shown that the tracking error is globally bounded under mild conditions. Simulations are carried out to illustrate the control performance. © 2019 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.