Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Robust Jamming Algorithm for Location-Based UAV Jamming System
- Robust Jamming Algorithm for Location-Based UAV Jamming System
- Jin, Woo Cheol; Kim, Kyungtae; Choi, Ji-Woong
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Ji-Woong
- Issue Date
- 2019 IEEE Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, APMC 2019, 1581-1583
- In this paper, we propose a beamforming-based unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) jamming system which can attack the unlicensed UAV without accurate location information. In a conventional beamforming scheme, the beamforming signal is generated with accurate location information of UAV. However, obtaining accurate location information is difficult due to a limitation of the detection system such as radar. Our proposed UAV jamming system provides an adaptive beamformed jamming signal to mitigate the influence of the location information error. Considering location information error, the proposed jamming system jams the specified region where the UAV could be located from the viewpoint of the jammer. The jammer generates a jamming signal to jam the specified region with low power consumption. The simulation result verifies that our proposal is robust to the inaccuracy of location information when compared with conventional location-based beamforming scheme. © 2019 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.