Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Probe Configuration Design for Closed-loop Multi-Channel fNIRS-tDCS BCI
- Probe Configuration Design for Closed-loop Multi-Channel fNIRS-tDCS BCI
- Yang, Junmo; Cha, Seunghui; Yun, Dongwon; An, Jinung
- DGIST Authors
- Yun, Dongwon; An, Jinung
- Issue Date
- 8th International Winter Conference on Brain-Computer Interface, BCI 2020, 9061630
- This paper suggests a probe configuration and its attachment on the human scalp to simultaneously measure brain signal and stimulate brain. Concurrent brain measurement and stimulation is essential in fully closed-loop BCI. This paper selects functional near-infrared spectroscopy(fNIRS) and transcranial direct current stimulation(tDCS) as a brain decoding and encoding modalities respectively. Probes of fNIRS optodes and tDCS electrodes should be configured for properly attachment on the head. We design probe array to locate output channel by fNIRS and input channel by tDCS in the same position. tDCS cap and attachment are newly fabricated to apply concurrent multi-channel fNIRS-tDCS BCI. © 2020 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Brain Robot Augmented InteractioN(BRAIN) Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringBio Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory2. Conference Papers
Division of Intelligent Robot2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.