Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Task-space Zero Impedance Control of Three-Degree-of-Freedom Flexible Manipulator based on Disturbance Observer
- Task-space Zero Impedance Control of Three-Degree-of-Freedom Flexible Manipulator based on Disturbance Observer
- Yun, Wonbum; Lee, Deokjin; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 29th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, ISIE 2020, 573-578
- Collaborative robots are a promising solution to deal with unconstrained environments. Since collaborative robots work with a human in the same space, safety is the biggest obstacle for collaborative robots to settle in the industrial field. The impedance of robots is one of the most decisive factors causing injury and damage in the collision. Zero Impedance Control(ZIC) effectively reduces the reaction forces generated in the event of an impact between a human and a robot by lowering the impedance of the robot. The ZIC with torque sensors in joint has its limitation of safety because of uncontrollable first cycle impact. ZIC with SEA covers the limitation with its own passive compliance. This paper presents the multi-link flexible manipulator with SEA and the configuration is provided. Control architecture based on spring deformation disturbance observer(DOBd) is used for high-performance ZIC of SEA. The task-space controller makes each joint move following coordinated motion in a multi-link system. With three experiments, the effect of the actuator's controller based on DOBd on the performance of joint space ZIC, ZIC in task-space, and safety in the collision is verified. © 2020 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.