Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
A Deep Learning Method for Intraoperative Age-agnostic and Disease-specific Cardiac Output Monitoring from Arterial Blood Pressure
- A Deep Learning Method for Intraoperative Age-agnostic and Disease-specific Cardiac Output Monitoring from Arterial Blood Pressure
- Yang, Hyun-Lim; Lee, Hyung-Chul; Jung, Chul-Woo; Kim, Min-Soo
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Min-Soo
- Issue Date
- 20th IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Bioengineering, BIBE 2020, 662-666
- Cardiac output monitoring plays an important role in intraoperative or intensive care medicine. Arterial pressure waveform derived cardiac output monitoring has been mainly used for real clinical fields despite its inexact output because gold standard thermodilution based cardiac output monitoring is too invasive to use it widely. In this study, we propose DLAPCO, the novel deep learning method for the more accurate and age-agnostic arterial pressure waveform derived cardiac output monitoring. DLAPCO exploits two attention mechanism to calibrate the model's output to medical procedure or overcome the locality of convolutional neural network in analyzing raw vital signs. Through the experiments using the real-world hospital intraoperative data, we have shown that DLAPCO significantly outperforms the commercial arterial pressure waveform derived cardiac output monitoring device which use demographic information. © 2020 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringInfoLab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.