Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Delivery Open Innovation Business Model Platform-Reflective Comparing among 3 Economies
- Delivery Open Innovation Business Model Platform-Reflective Comparing among 3 Economies
- Yun, Jinhyo Joseph; Zhao, Xiaofei; Ma, Lei; Xu, ZhiGuo; Liu, Zheng
- DGIST Authors
- Yun, Jinhyo Joseph; Zhao, Xiaofei
- Issue Date
- SOI & Oklahoma State University 2020 Conference
- This study wants to answer to following research question. Is there any difference in open innovation business model of smart delivery industry according to the maturing of belonging capitalism economy such as matured economy UK, China, and Korea? Deep interview and participant observation of restaurant at target street of 3 country, deep interview and participant observation of deliverer at in front of target universities of 3 countries, and survey of student customer of 3 target university of 3 countries were done with a creative research method, reflective comparing of economies which includes qualitative research methods such as deep interview with semi-structured questionnaire, participatory observation, case study, and statistic research method together. Our main finds are as follows. First existing economic conditions such as well-developed existing restaurants of UK, or well structed deliverer brokerage firm system of Korea give diverse effects on the growing up of smart delivery platform industry. Second, even though multi homing goes with low growth of smart delivery platform industry, multi homing is required for the increase of welfare of deliverer, customer, and restaurants altogether. Third, just that multi homing go opposite to the level of open innovation, middle level open innovation with high multi homing is required in the developing of platform delivery industry.
- Society of Open Innovation, Technology, Market & Complexity
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Electronics & Information System2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.