Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Development of Innovative Education Program for Tech-oriented Industrial Structure Improvement of Local Industries by Fostering Start-up Companies: MOI (Management Of Innovation) TVA(Tech-Venture Academy) Program
- Development of Innovative Education Program for Tech-oriented Industrial Structure Improvement of Local Industries by Fostering Start-up Companies: MOI (Management Of Innovation) TVA(Tech-Venture Academy) Program
- Lee, Dong-Ha; Lee, Kong R.; Lee, Jonghun
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Dong-Ha; Lee, Jonghun
- Issue Date
- 6th Annual Conf. on Computational Science & Computational Intelligence (CSCI'19)
- We will introduce a new program so-called MOI (Management of Innovation)-TVA(Tech-Venture Academy) for the
setup of a role model, and cultivation of outstanding enterprise innovation experts and investigate the performance of its program
to overcome the crisis faced by the Korean manufacturing industry due to the global economic recession and the dumping of
companies in developing countries, and to lead the role of regional industry promotion and also, to introduce innovation
management experts and industry re-creation because DGIST should play as a science and technology specialization and leading
university located in Daegu of South Korea.
- American Council on Science & Education
- Related Researcher
Advanced Radar Tech. Lab
Radar, AI, DL/ML, signal processing
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC2. Conference Papers
Division of Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Division of Automotive TechnologyAdvanced Radar Tech. Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.