Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Textile-Embedded Multiluminescent Devices for Soft Display Systems
- Textile-Embedded Multiluminescent Devices for Soft Display Systems
- Jeong, Soon Moon; Song, Seongkyu; Song, Bokyung; Cho, Chang-Hee; Lim, Sang Kyoo
- DGIST Authors
- Jeong, Soon Moon; Song, Seongkyu; Cho, Chang-Hee; Lim, Sang Kyoo
- Issue Date
- SPIE Optics+Photonics
- We present a textile-fiber-array–embedded flexible composite system capable of producing multiluminescence (electroluminescence (EL) and mechanoluminescence (ML)) on the application of electromechanical stimulus. In our work, conducting fibers are used as electrodes, creating EL from an in-plane electric field. This eliminates the requirement of high transmittance, which exists in coplanar device structures. Furthermore, the device emits strong ML when subjected to mechanical deformation, which proves the inherent inverse relationship between the intensities of EL and ML. We also fabricated a patterned device controlled by embedding depths of fibers. This application can provide a basis for the development of the emerging soft display systems.
 S. Song, B. Song, C. –H. Cho, S. K. Lim, S. M. Jeong, Submitted
 S. M. Jeong, S. Song, H. Kim, Nano Energy 21, 154 (2016).
- Related Researcher
Future Semiconductor Nanophotonics Laboratory
Semiconductor; Nanophotonics; Light-Matter Interaction
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Energy Technology2. Conference Papers
Department of Physics and ChemistryFuture Semiconductor Nanophotonics Laboratory2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.