Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Low-Temperature Two-Step Solution Process for Next-Generation Antimony Chalcohalides Solar Cells
- Low-Temperature Two-Step Solution Process for Next-Generation Antimony Chalcohalides Solar Cells
- Translated Title
- 차세대 안티모니 칼코할라이드 태양전지 응용을 위한 2단계 용액 공정 연구
- Hwang, Eunjeong; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Choi, Yong Chan
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Dae-Hwan; Choi, Yong Chan
- Issue Date
- 2019 한국공업화학회 춘계 총회 및 학술대회
- Despite the remarkable performance of the organic-inorganic hybrid perovskite solar cells, many researchers are looking for an alternative to perovskite to overcome its fatal problems, such as instability and Pb toxicity. Antimony chalcohalide can be a good candidate due to their low-toxicity, defect-tolerant properties and unique features. In this work, we introduce a versatile two-step solution process for the fabrication of antimony chalcohalide thin films and its application to the planar solar cells. The method consists of two steps: deposition of antimony chalcogenide Sb2Ch3 (Ch=S,Se) and its conversion to antimony chalcohalide SbChI. Antimony chalcogenide was fabricated by thiol-amine based solution approach. Conversion to SbChI was performed by spin coating SbI3 solution and subsequent heating. With this method, we have successfully fabricated high quality Sb(S,Se)I controllably at a low temperature and applied to the solar cells.
- Related Researcher
Choi, Yong Chan
Dr. Choi Group @ DGIST
Solar Cells; Chalcohalides; chalcohalides; sulfides; selenides
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Energy TechnologyDr. Choi Group @ DGIST2. Conference Papers
Division of Energy Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.