Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
The study of structural color filter based on periodic nanohole arrays for bio-detection
- The study of structural color filter based on periodic nanohole arrays for bio-detection
- Kim, Seung Uk; Shin, Jeong Hee; Yoo, Seung Jun; Kim, Sam Hwan; Jeon, Byoung Ok; Moon, Che Il; Jang, Jae Eun
- DGIST Authors
- Moon, Che Il; Jang, Jae Eun
- Issue Date
- 2nd International Conference on Nano-Bio Sensing, Imaging, and Spectroscopy, NBSIS 2015
- A nanostructure which induces localized surface plasmon resonance (LSPR) can be utilized in visible light and near infrared (NIR) regions and it shows promising features as a bio-detector because LSPR state is changed easily by different bio-related materials. Owing to transparent property of many biomolecules as well as diluted states in base solutions, it is hard to distinguish each other by eye or microscope analysis. However, difference in molecular structure and composition makes difference in optical characteristics such as a refractive index or a dielectric constant. Therefore, our LSPR-based nanohole array structure which has high sensitivity to detect small changes in optical characteristics can be a great candidate for a bio detector. Here, we fabricated structural color filters (SCFs) to detect wavelength shifts for several biomolecules and optimized the nanohole array structures for high sensitivity. Periodic nanohole arrays were designed to present resonance peaks in visible light region for optical analysis and fabricated in Au or Al thin film layer. The spectral shifts were detected caused by biomolecules. © 2015 SPIE.
- Related Researcher
Jang, Jae Eun
Advanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)
Nanoelectroinc device; 생체 신호 센싱 시스템 및 생체 모방 디바이스; 나노 통신 디바이스
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Brain and Cognitive SciencesMoon Lab2. Conference Papers
Department of Information and Communication EngineeringAdvanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.