Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Fabric of magnetically actuated microstructure for targeted cell transportation
- Fabric of magnetically actuated microstructure for targeted cell transportation
- Kim, Sang Won; Qiu, Famin; Kim, Sam Hwan; Ghanbari, Ali; Moon, Che Il; Zhang, Li; Nelson, Bradley J.; Choi, Hong Soo
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Sang Won; Kim, Sam Hwan; Ghanbari, Ali; Moon, Che Il; Choi, Hong Soo
- Issue Date
- 2013 13th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, IEEE-NANO 2013, 179-182
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Here, we present a method for fabrication of full three-dimensional porous microstructures (microscaffolds) using photocurable polymer. The structures were coated with nickel and titanium for magnetic manipulation and biocompatibility, respectively. Fabricated microstructures were controlled by external magnetic fields for remote actuation. Human embryonic kidney 293 cells were cultured in the microstructures to demonstrate their feasibility for cell transportation. The fabricated microstructures described here are suitable for targeted cell transportation platforms. © 2013 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Related Researcher
Brain convergent science based on chemical senses; olfaction; 감각신경계 기반 뇌융합과학; 후각 신경계
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Brain and Cognitive SciencesMoon Lab2. Conference Papers
Department of Robotics EngineeringBio-Micro Robotics Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.