Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Modeling and analysis for powertrain dynamics of electric vehicle systems
- Modeling and analysis for powertrain dynamics of electric vehicle systems
- Park, Gwang Min; Lee, Seong Hun; Jin, Sung Ho; Kwak, Sang Shin
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Gwang Min; Lee, Seong Hun; Jin, Sung Ho
- Issue Date
- 2nd International Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, ICMAE 2011, 110-116, 2426-2431
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper presents dynamic analysis and computer simulation results of electric vehicle powertrain systems. The generic simulation platform of an electric vehicle is developed based on the SimPowerSystems/SimDriveline of MATLAB. Individual components of the model are constructed based on real vehicle data and mathematical dynamic model equations. The analytic results obtained from the mathematical modeling are verified with electric vehicle dynamics using generic simulation platform. © (2012) Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland.
- Trans Tech Publications Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.