Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Near-infrared spectroscopy in the analysis of functional brain activity during cognitive tasks
- Near-infrared spectroscopy in the analysis of functional brain activity during cognitive tasks
- Abibullaev, Berdakh; Lee, Seung Hyun; Kang, Won Seok; An, Jin Ung; Seo, Hee Don
- DGIST Authors
- Abibullaev, Berdakh; Kang, Won Seok; An, Jin Ung
- Issue Date
- 9th IEEE Sensors Conference 2010, SENSORS 2010, 542-547
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper presents our empirical results by using 32 channel NIRS system to examine the changes in oxygenation in regions of prefrontal cortex. Four healthy subjects participated in the experiment by performing various cognitive tasks such as mathematical, imaginary and computer game. The concentration levels in oxyHb and deoxyHb varied depending on subject's mental workload as a result we could locate strong brain activation regions. We analyzed hemoglobin concentrations in wavelet domain to detect and extract the true brain stimulus from noisy NIRS measurements. ©2010 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Related Researcher
Brain Robot Interaction Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.