Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
Open Innovation to Business Model: New Perspective to connect between technology and market
- Open Innovation to Business Model: New Perspective to connect between technology and market
- Yun, J.J.[Yun, Jinhyo Joseph]; Yang, J.[Yang, Jeong Ho]; Park, K.[Park, Kyung Bae]
- DGIST Authors
- Yun, J.J.[Yun, Jinhyo Joseph]; Yang, J.[Yang, Jeong Ho]
- Issue Date
- Science, Technology and Society, 21(3), 324-348
- Article Type
- The main objective of this article is to answer the question: How does one make a ‘new’ business model framework in a knowledge-based economy? In an effort to advance this issue, we built a research framework based on literature reviews. In addition, we performed social experiments at DGIST during 2011–2015 to arrive at a new business model framework. There are four different active business model-building processes. First is the customer open innovation-based business model developing circle. Second is the user open innovation-based business model developing circle. Third is the social entrepreneurship-based business model developing circle and fourth is the engineer open innovation-based business model developing circle. Empirical research to confirm the operation status of business model approaches, the study makes use of patents database. © 2016, © 2016 SAGE Publications.
- Sage Publications India Pvt. Ltd
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.