Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Poster Abstract: LifeMaps - an automated diary system based on the structure of lives
- Poster Abstract: LifeMaps - an automated diary system based on the structure of lives
- Mondol, Abu S.; Ra, Ho-Kyeong; Salekin, Asif; Yoon, Hee Jung; Kubovy, Michael; Son, Sang Hyuk; Stankovic, John A.
- DGIST Authors
- Ra, Ho-Kyeong; Yoon, Hee Jung; Son, Sang Hyuk
- Issue Date
- 14th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, SenSys 2016, 348-349
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Diaries are used to record aspects of lives|activities, events, experiences, feelings, thoughts, and physiological measures. Smart diaries can reduce the user's burden by automatically registering some of these aspects. Existing systems have two weaknesses: (a) they are not extensible, and (b) their design is not theory-driven. We introduce LifeMaps, a cloud-based automated, extensible, theory-driven smart diary. Because it is inspired by theory, "The Deep Structures of Lives," it organizes data to conform to the way we experience our lives and may lead a deeper understanding of lives. © 2016 Copyright held by the owner/author(s).
- Association for Computing Machinery, Inc
- Related Researcher
Son, Sang Hyuk
RTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab
Real-time system; Wireless sensor network; Cyber-physical system; Data and event service; Information security; 실시간 임베디드 시스템
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringRTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.