Cited 0 time in
Cited 5 time in
A layered approach for testing timing in the model-based implementation
- A layered approach for testing timing in the model-based implementation
- Kim, BaekGyu; Hwang, Hyeon I; Park, Tae Joon; Son, Sang Hyuk; Lee, Insup
- DGIST Authors
- Son, Sang Hyuk
- Issue Date
- 17th Design, Automation and Test in Europe, DATE 2014
- The model-based implementation is to derive an implementation from a model that has been shown to meet requirements. Even though this approach can be used to guarantee that an implementation satisfies functional requirements that are shown to be correct at the model level, it is still challenging to assure timing requirements at the implementation level. We propose a layered approach in testing timing requirements conformance of implemented systems developed by model-based implementation. In our approach, the abstraction boundary of the implemented system is formally defined using Parnas' four-variables model. Then, the proposed approach tests timing aspects of the interaction between the auto-generated code and the target platform-dependent code based on the four-variables. This approach aims at not only detecting the timing requirement violation, but also at measuring delay-segments that contribute to the timing deviation of the implemented system w.r.t. the model. We show the case study of testing timing requirements of an infusion pump system to illustrate the applicability of the proposed framework. © 2014 EDAA.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Son, Sang Hyuk
RTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab
Real-time system; Wireless sensor network; Cyber-physical system; Data and event service; Information security; 실시간 임베디드 시스템
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringRTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.