Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
A design of embedded integration prototyping system based on AR
- A design of embedded integration prototyping system based on AR
- Kang, Sin Kwan; Kim, Jung Eun; Lee, Hyen; Lee, Dong Ha; Lee, Jeong Bae
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Jung Eun; Lee, Hyen; Lee, Dong Ha
- Issue Date
- 2011 International Conference on Multimedia, Computer Graphics and Broadcasting, MulGraB 2011, Held as Part of the 3rd International Mega-Conference on Future-Generation Information Technology, FGIT 2011, in Conjunction with GDC 2011, 263 CCIS(PART 2), 54-61
- Article Type
- Because of increasing usage of smart phones in recent years, the application field of convergence industry between IT technology using smart phone-based mobile communication networks and other industry branches is expanding. In addition, R&D technologies in other fields are applied to smart phone applications effectively in order to develop products and support daily life more convenient. However, it is very hard to control these products and there is no efficient solution for this problem when many people are sent to specific area for big events, such as Biennale, Film Festival, EXPO, and so on. In order to solve this problem, this paper describes a network-based ticket reservation system and its organization using smart phone augmented reality and mobile communication networks. In particular, we propose a method of designing and developing prototyping system based on smart phone application design technologies, prior to developing real smart phone application. © 2011 Springer-Verlag.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.