Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Performance of non-coherent detectors for ultra wide band short range radar in automobile applications
- Performance of non-coherent detectors for ultra wide band short range radar in automobile applications
- Surendran, Purushothaman; Lee, Jong-Hun; Ko, Seok Jun
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Jong-Hun
- Issue Date
- Computers, Networks, Systems, and Industrial Engineering 2011, 37-47
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- A detector is said to be superior if the information is extracted in a best way for some particular purpose. Here the objective of this paper is to analyze the detection performance of non-coherent detectors such as square law detector, linear detector and logarithmic detector in a background of white Gaussian noise (WGN) for Ultra Wide Band Short Range Radar in Automotive applications. It is assumed that the target is stationary and energy reflected from the target is distributed. The non-coherent detectors have almost similar detection probability in a background of white Gaussian noise. The performance of the detector is analyzed and simulation has been done in order to verify. © 2011 Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.