Cited 0 time in
Cited 8 time in
Downlink resource allocation scheme for smart antenna based V2V2I communication system
- Downlink resource allocation scheme for smart antenna based V2V2I communication system
- Pyun, Sung-Yeop; Cho, Dong-Ho; Son, Jong-Wuk
- DGIST Authors
- Son, Jong-Wuk
- Issue Date
- IEEE 74th Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC Fall 2011
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we propose a vehicle-to-vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2V2I) communication system which utilizes a smart antenna technology. In the proposed V2V2I communication system, both an infrastructure and a vehicle can form multiple directional beams by using multiple antennae in order to transmit multiple data streams simultaneously. Since vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) and vehicleto-vehicle (V2V) communications exist together in the V2V2I communication system, the co-channel interference between V2I and V2V communications causes severe system performance degradation. To solve this problem, we propose a downlink resource allocation scheme for the smart antenna based V2V2I system by considering the interference between V2I and V2V communications so that overall system capacity can be improved. Through simulation results, we show that our proposed scheme can contribute to increase the overall capacity of V2V2I communication system. © 2011 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.