Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Measuring the target range and relative velocity in UWB radar for automobile applications II
- Measuring the target range and relative velocity in UWB radar for automobile applications II
- Lee, Jong-Hun; Jang, Myung-Hun; Ko, Seokjun
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Jong-Hun
- Issue Date
- 8th European Radar Conference, EuRAD 2011, Held as Part of the 14th European Microwave Week 2011, EuMW 2011, 129-133
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we present the optimal parameters such as the number of coherent integration and non-coherent integration of non-coherent signal detector under the maximum relative velocity of 120km/hr. Also we propose the arctangent frequency difference detection (FDD) algorithm for measuring the Doppler shift. The algorithm has superior capabilities in comparison with the conventional FFT method in the accuracy, the hardware complexity, and the velocity range. © 2011 European Microwave Assoc.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.