Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Preparations of polymer dispersed liquid crystals using the liquid crystals with negative dielectric anisotropy
- Preparations of polymer dispersed liquid crystals using the liquid crystals with negative dielectric anisotropy
- Hwang, Sung-Ho; Woo, Sung-Ho; Jeon, Chan-Wook; Yang, Kee-Jeong; Choi, Byeong-Dae; Kim, Byung-Kyu; Kim, Eun-Hee
- DGIST Authors
- Hwang, Sung-Ho; Woo, Sung-Ho; Jeon, Chan-Wook; Yang, Kee-Jeong; Choi, Byeong-Dae
- Issue Date
- IMID/IDMC 2006: 6th Internaional Meeting on Information Display and the 5th International Display Manufacturing Conference, 2006, 1394-1397
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal (PDLC) films, of which the liquid crystal has negative dielectric anisotropy, were prepared from the phase separation between MJ001317 and a variety of compositions of resins by common polymerization induced phase separation method In this work, the effects of resin compositions have been systematically investigated and it was found that the morphology and size of droplet, which is closely related to electro-optic properties, mainly depend on the rate of polymerization and cross-linking density for each resin composition. The reverse mode PDLC films from this newly developed formulation containing TPGDA/EHA/HMPPO showed the good off-state transmittance, contrast ratio (19/1), and relatively low driving voltage(10V).
- Korean Information Display Society
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group2. Conference Papers
Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy2. Conference Papers
Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.