Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Design and implementation of vehicular network simulator for data forwarding scheme evaluation
- Design and implementation of vehicular network simulator for data forwarding scheme evaluation
- Mugabarigira, Bien Aime; Shen, Yiwen Chris; Jeong, Jaehoon Paul; Oh, Tae Tom; Son, Sang Hyuk
- DGIST Authors
- Son, Sang Hyuk
- Issue Date
- 31st IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops, WAINA 2017, 365-369
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Simulation is a common method used to examine the models and protocols before they are implemented in real systems. Vehicular networks present different characteristics which render most of their simulations inapplicable to real-world Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks. In these days, the important advancement has been made toward the realistic simulators. OMNeT++, SUMO and Veins provide a decent way for vehicular network researchers. This paper introduces the design and implementation of data forwarding schemes in vehicular networks. We discuss the implementation of two data forwarding schemes, such as Vehicle-Assisted Data Delivery and Trajectory-Based Data Forwarding. Both are the forwarding schemes that rely on Expected Delivery Delay. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Son, Sang Hyuk
RTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab
Real-time system; Wireless sensor network; Cyber-physical system; Data and event service; Information security; 실시간 임베디드 시스템
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringRTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.