Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Field implementation of eco-driving and eco-signal system
- Field implementation of eco-driving and eco-signal system
- Ko, Byungjin; Choi, Saerona; Park, Byungkyu Brian; Son, S.H.
- DGIST Authors
- Ko, Byungjin; Son, S.H.
- Issue Date
- 3rd International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems, VEHITS 2017, 285-292
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper proposed an integrated system between an eco-driving algorithm and an eco-signal control based on vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communication, and evaluated the system's environmental benefits. The system calculates eco-speeds using vehicle information (e.g., current locations, vehicle speeds, and acceleration profiles) and signal information. In addition, the system controls current signal phase to improve fuel consumptions if a vehicle can pass the intersection by green time extension. We conducted field tests with three scenarios to evaluate the system using dedicated short-range communication (DSRC) devices and an external device that is able to collect vehicle specific information (e.g., speed and fuel consumption) within controller area network (CAN). Copyright © 2017 by SCITEPRESS-Science and Technology Publications, Lda. All rights reserved.
- Related Researcher
Son, Sang Hyuk
RTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab
Real-time system; Wireless sensor network; Cyber-physical system; Data and event service; Information security; 실시간 임베디드 시스템
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringRTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.