Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Effects of Ta Addition Through Co-Sputtering on the Electrical Characteristics of Indium Tin Oxide Thin Film Transistors
- Effects of Ta Addition Through Co-Sputtering on the Electrical Characteristics of Indium Tin Oxide Thin Film Transistors
- Park, Si-Nae; Son, Dae-Ho; Sung, Shi-Joon; Kang, Jin-Kyu; Kim, Dae-Hwan
- DGIST Authors
- Sung, Shi-Joon; Kang, Jin-Kyu; Kim, Dae-Hwan
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 15(1), 386-390
- Article Type
- Electrical Characteristic; Electron Affinity; Electrons; High-K Material; High-K Materials; Indium; Indium Tin Oxide Thin Films; Metal Oxide Thin-Film Transistor; Metal Oxide Thin-Film Transistors; ON/OFF Current Ratio; Semiconducting Organic Compounds; Sub-Threshold Swing; TaInSnO; Thin-Film Transistor (TFT); Thin-Film Transistors (TFTs); Thin-Films; Tin Oxides
- We have investigated the effects of adding (Ta) ions to InSnO thin films by co-sputtering on the performance of InSnO thin film transistors (TFTs). TaInSnO TFTs exhibited significantly lower off currents and higher on/off current ratios. Ta ions, owing to their strong affinity to oxygen suppress the formation of free electron carriers in thin films; and hence, play an important role in enhancing the electrical characteristics of the TFTs. The optimized TaInSnO TFTs showed high on/off ratios and low subthreshold swings. Copyright © 2015 American Scientific Publishers All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.