Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Diffuse speckle contrast analysis with novel fiber-lens detection
- Diffuse speckle contrast analysis with novel fiber-lens detection
- Yeo, Chaebeom; Song, Cheol
- DGIST Authors
- Song, Cheol
- Issue Date
- Optical Tomography and Spectroscopy of Tissue XII
- To date, various blood flow measurement systems have been presented. Recently we demonstrated multi-channel diffuse speckle contrast analysis (DSCA) to monitor in-vivo relative blood flow in deep tissues noninvasively. It has a limitation in a long-Term use due to camera contamination. Here, we present a novel fiber-lens combined DSCA which can solve it. Also it has been applied to cerebral blood flow monitoring of rats during middle cerebral artery occlusion surgery. As a result, the system showed relative changes of the flow during the arterial perfusion periods. It secures novel applications of the DSCA in in-vivo blood flow measurement. © 2017 SPIE.
- Related Researcher
IBOM(Intelligent Bio-Optomechatronics) Lab
Handheld medical robotics; Smart robotic microsurgery; Smart neuro-rehabilitation; Bio-photonic sensing and imaging
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringIBOM(Intelligent Bio-Optomechatronics) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.