Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Poster: Greedy data dissemination algorithm for infrastructure-to-vehicle services
- Poster: Greedy data dissemination algorithm for infrastructure-to-vehicle services
- Kim, Inshick; Kim, Ryangsoo; Lim, Hyuk; Park, Kyung-Joon
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon
- Issue Date
- IEEE Vehicular Networking Conference, VNC 2015, 2016-January, 163-164
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper considers a data dissemination problem for vehicular cloud systems, in which delivery services from a data center provide data to vehicles through roadside wireless access points having local data storages. We propose a greedy data prefetching algorithm; by exploiting the completely predictable route information and the stochastic characteristics of the communication with APs, the algorithm predetermines how to distribute a set of data from a data center to local data storages, and minimizes the amount of data dissemination. The results from extensive simulations show that the proposed scheme can achieve efficient data dissemination in a variety of vehicular scenarios while minimizing the data transfer. © 2015 IEEE.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
CSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab
Design of Wireless Network for Cyber-Physical System; 무선 센서 네트워크; 강인 무선 네트워크
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.