Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
SMART micro-scissors based precise incision
- SMART micro-scissors based precise incision
- Park, Hyun-Cheol; Yeo, Chaebeom; Song, Cheol
- DGIST Authors
- Song, Cheol
- Issue Date
- Optical Fibers and Sensors for Medical Diagnostics and Treatment Applications XV, 9317
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Hand tremor reduction is important to achieve stable micro manipulation of the tool tip. A micro-scissors can be used for cutting delicate tissues safely. Here, we implement an OCT distance sensor guided SMART micro-scissors which could incise micro-surgical targets precisely and horizontally. Compared to freehand incision, it demonstrates enhanced incision performance on dry phantoms with great tremor suppression. © 2015 SPIE.
- Related Researcher
Intelligent Bio-OptoMechatronics Lab
Handheld medical robotics; Smart robotic microsurgery; Smart neuro-rehabilitation; Bio-photonic sensing and imaging
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringIntelligent Bio-OptoMechatronics Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.