Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Influence of the ZnS precursor thickness on high efficiency Cu2ZnSn(S,Se)4 thin-film solar cells grown by stacked-sputtering and selenization process
- Influence of the ZnS precursor thickness on high efficiency Cu2ZnSn(S,Se)4 thin-film solar cells grown by stacked-sputtering and selenization process
- Kim, Gee Yeong; Son, Dae-Ho; Nguyen, Trang Thi Thu; Yoon, Seokhyun; Kwon, Minsu; Jeon, Chan-Wook; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, J.-K.; Jo, William
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, J.-K.
- Issue Date
- 42nd IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, PVSC 2015
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- CZTSSe thin-films were deposited by stacked sputtering methods (ZnS/SnS/Cu) and annealed with selenization. We adjusted the thickness of the ZnS precursor layer in CZT precursors. A 337 nm thickness of ZnS precursor was shown an efficiency of up to 9.1%. We investigated the secondary phases by Raman spectroscopy and Kelvin probe force microscopy with depth profiles. The Cu2SnSe3, ZnSe, and MoSe2 secondary phases appeared near the back contact region. The phase distributions of the CZTSSe thin-films are different depending on ZnS precursor thickness with different depths. This phase characterization can describe the influences to the device performance of the CZTSSe thin-film solar cells. © 2015 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.