Cited 0 time in
Cited 6 time in
Communication channel modeling of controller area network (CAN)
- Communication channel modeling of controller area network (CAN)
- Jang, Donghyuk; Han, Sungmin; Kang, Suwon; Choi, Ji-Woong
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Ji-Woong
- Issue Date
- 7th International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks, ICUFN 2015, 2015-August, 86-88
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Controller area network (CAN) has been widely used for in-vehicle network. The demand of data rate of invehicle network has risen sharply, while traditional CAN communication cannot support this demand of data rate with limited bandwidth around DC. To overcome the limitation, passband communication systems can be considered where wider bandwidth may be available. In order to use the passband, we need to understand and analyze CAN communication channel. However, since real measurement of the channel response takes so much time and efforts, it will be convenient if channel modeling of CAN communication system is available. In this paper, we perform modeling of passband CAN communication systems in case of end-to-end topology by using transmission matrix and cascade of two port network methods. Instead of real measurement, we expect to reduce the time and efforts significantly to obtain a passband CAN communication channel response by using the channel modeling result. Finally, we suggest the range of frequency band and bridge tap lengths for designing CAN communication systems. © 2015 IEEE.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.