Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
Construction of an atlas for global flatness-based parameterization and dynamic feedback linearization of quadcopter dynamics
- Construction of an atlas for global flatness-based parameterization and dynamic feedback linearization of quadcopter dynamics
- Chang, Dong Eui; Eun, Yongsoon
- DGIST Authors
- Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- 2014 53rd IEEE Annual Conference on Decision and Control, CDC 2014, 2015-February(February), 686-691
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- We provide a global framework for flatness-based motion planning and dynamic feedback linearization of the quadcopter dynamics. It allows us to avoid the singularity difficulty that comes from the use of the yaw angle in flat output construction and dynamic feedback linearization. We construct eight differentially flat charts the union of which covers the entire configuration space of the quadcopter dynamics so that we can do global motion planning without encountering any singularity. In each differentially flat chart we transform the 12-dimensional quadcopter system via dynamic feedback to a 14-dimensional linear controllable system, which makes tracking controller design straightforward, so that we can switch from one controller to another to track a globally planned trajectory. The central theme of this paper is the global approach to the quadcopter motion planning and tracking. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.