Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Effect of selenization on local current and surface potential of sputtered Cu2ZnSn(S, Se)4 thin-films with 8% conversion efficiency
- Effect of selenization on local current and surface potential of sputtered Cu2ZnSn(S, Se)4 thin-films with 8% conversion efficiency
- Kim, Gee yeong; Jeong, Ah Reum; Kim, Ju Ri; Jo, William; Kim, D.H.; Hwang, D.K.; Sung, S.J.; Kang, J.K.
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, D.H.; Hwang, D.K.; Sung, S.J.; Kang, J.K.
- Issue Date
- 39th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, PVSC 2013, 383-385
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Cu2ZnSn(S, Se)4 (CZTSSe) is emerged as a promising material because of non-toxic, inexpensive and earth abundant more than Cu(In, Ga)Se2. The highest conversion efficiency of CZTSSe is 11.1 % at IBM based on hydrazine process . We have achieved CZTSSe thin-film solar cell 8% conversion efficiency by sputtering process. CZTSSe thin-films show different efficiency depending on selenization process. Depending on the different selenization process, conversion efficiencies in each sample are definitely distinguished from 8.06 to 3.17%. We investigated local electrical properties on these samples. The local surface potential is also critically different, which is ∼ 200 mV on 8.06% film and ∼ 70 mV on 3.17% film. From these results, we can suggest that selenization process can affect to local electrical characteristic as well as improving solar cell performances. © 2013 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Compound Semiconductor Materials & Processes
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.