Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Battery swap station for mobile robot
- Battery swap station for mobile robot
- Choi, Youn-Ho; Lee, Dong-Ha
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Dong-Ha
- Issue Date
- 2013 International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, ICEMS 2013, 1445-1447
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Electricity has been widely adopted in electric car, robot, and other systems as a power sources. A lot of robots, namely, fixed or mobile robots are studied, and researches are done to fuse the new & renewable energy with robot technology to solve the energy supply problems. For the mobile robots, the energies are usually supplied through the battery, and this causes the limitations of the activity time, the dis-continuation of activity, and the range of activity. Therefore, solving the problems and securing the continuous energy supply scheme for extending the running time of the mobile robots can show the advantages for the robot activity and achievements. In the study, we suggest a scheme for the battery replacing method for the mobile robot. © 2013 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.