Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Time delay estimation for control of microrobots under uncertainties
- Time delay estimation for control of microrobots under uncertainties
- Ghanbari, Ali; Chang, Pyung Hun; Choi, Hong Soo; Nelson, Bradley J.
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Hong Soo
- Issue Date
- 2013 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics: Mechatronics for Human Wellbeing, AIM 2013, 862-867
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Accurate control is necessary to enhance the practical usage of microrobots during in-vivo applications to achieve their goal. Electromagnetic in-vivo manipulation of microrobots in a low Reynolds number flow imposes uncertainties and nonlinearities which cannot be completely known and modeled to the robot dynamics. This paper presents a controller based on time delay estimation (TDE) of uncertainties. The controller does not use any information of the system and estimates the unknown terms. Our Simulation shows that the TDE controller is robust for magnetic steering of microrobots. Experiments demonstrate the successful simulation results and the ability of the simply implementable control scheme by step inputs and complex paths. © 2013 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Related Researcher
Bio-Micro Robotics Lab
Micro/Nano robot; Neural prostheses; MEMS; BMI; MEMS/NEMS; BioMEMS; MEMS 초음파 트랜스듀스; 인공와우
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringBio-Micro Robotics Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.