Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
A digital pulse generator and RF front-end module for 24GHz automotive pulse-doppler radar
- A digital pulse generator and RF front-end module for 24GHz automotive pulse-doppler radar
- Ju, Yeonghwan; Kim, Sang-Dong; Lee, Jonghun
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Sang-Dong; Lee, Jonghun
- Issue Date
- 2012 International Conference on Image Processing, Computer Vision, and Pattern Recognition, IPCV 2012, 1196-1197
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper presents a hybrid digital RF Front-End Module (FEM) that is composed of a digital pulse generator and an I/Q transceiver for automotive pulse Doppler radar. Because the pulse generator of the conventional radar system consists of an analog circuit, it cannot flexibly control pulse width. The transceiver is complex due to its heterodyne architecture. In this paper, we designed and implemented a digital pulse generator and RF Front-End Module (FEM). Our proposed digital pulse generator can control variable pulse width very easily and precisely through software programming. Implemented RF I/Q transceiver can transmit and receive pulse signal. Experimental results show a pulse-Doppler radar with 5 ns and 8 ns of pulse width operating in the 24 GHz frequency band. This digital pulse generator and RF transceiver system promises to be useful for meeting the requirements of the system without changing the hardware.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.