Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Flapping-wing model for aerial robot
- Flapping-wing model for aerial robot
- Choi, Youn-Ho; Joung, Jung-Eun; Lee, Dong-Ha
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Dong-Ha
- Issue Date
- 2012 9th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence, URAI 2012, 180-181
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Research of bio-mimetic flying robot mimicking bird or insect is provided. And, application and analysis of flight theory on flying robot in various models is being studied. Design and improvement using relation between flight parameters are suggested. Main actions of flying robot consist of flapping and tilting. The robot is designed and modeled to imitate bird's wing motion, and modeling of wing's motion is carried out using the Matlab/Simulink. Copyright © 2012 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.