Cited 0 time in
Cited 13 time in
Multi-target detection algorithm for FMCW radar
- Multi-target detection algorithm for FMCW radar
- Hyun, Eu Gin; Oh, Woo Jin; Lee, Jong Hun
- DGIST Authors
- Hyun, Eu Gin; Lee, Jong Hun
- Issue Date
- 2012 IEEE Radar Conference: Ubiquitous Radar, RADARCON 2012, 338-341
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- FMCW (Frequency Modulation Continuous Wave) radar has been a popular method for automotive applications. The typical FMCW radar, however, has serious problems in multi-target situations. That is, range-velocity processing gives rise to so-called ghost targets due to Doppler shift in the received beat-frequency. In this paper, we propose a new transmit wave and detection algorithm. In the proposed method, the rough range is detected in the first period, and the fine range and velocity are obtained in the second period. © 2012 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Related Researcher
Radar system, Radar signal processing, Automotive radar, Surveillance radar, Commercial radar, Defence radar,
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.