Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Design and implementation of automotive 77GHz FMCW radar system based on DSP and FPGA
- Design and implementation of automotive 77GHz FMCW radar system based on DSP and FPGA
- Hyun, Eu Gin; Oh, Woo Jin; Lee, Jong Hun
- DGIST Authors
- Hyun, Eu Gin; Lee, Jong Hun
- Issue Date
- 2011 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics, ICCE 2011, 517-518
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we design and implement the automotive FMCW radar based on FPGA and DSP. The proposed signal processing module and RF transceiver for 77GHz FMCW radar are integrated into an experimental vehicle and tested in a real road environment. This paper presents the designed signal processing architecture and implemented processing algorithms. ©2011 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Related Researcher
Radar system, Radar signal processing, Automotive radar, Surveillance radar, Commercial radar, Defence radar,
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.