Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
Design of special end effectors for first aid robot
- Design of special end effectors for first aid robot
- Park, Tae Sang; Jeong, Choong Pyo; Lee, Jae Seong; Lee, Seong Hun; Lee, Ik Ho; Kim, Hyun Jung; An, Jin Ung; Yun, Dong Won
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Seong Hun; An, Jin Ung; Yun, Dong Won
- Issue Date
- 15th IEEE International Symposium on Safety, Security and Rescue Robotics, SSRR 2017, 179-180
- This paper proposes the design of various end effectors for first aid robots. There is a growing demand for special robots that perform rescue operations on behalf of people for rescue in dangerous areas such as disasters or wars. In addition, when injuries occur, first aid treatment is also necessary. In this paper, we design user and system requirements for robots performing first aid and propose a design of end effector suitable for various first aid work. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Brain Robot Augmented InteractioN(BRAIN) Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Department of Robotics EngineeringBio Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.