Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Multi-Pedestrian detection and tracking using unified multi-channel features
- Multi-Pedestrian detection and tracking using unified multi-channel features
- Lim, Young Chul; Kang, Min Sung
- DGIST Authors
- Lim, Young Chul
- Issue Date
- 14th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal Based Surveillance, AVSS 2017
- This paper presents an online multiple pedestrian detection and tracking method using unified multi-channel features. The proposed method efficiently utilizes the multi-channel features by sharing them in each module: pedestrian detection, visual tracking, and data association. The multi-channel features are originally generated from the pedestrian detection module, and they represent sufficiently rich feature information. In the pedestrian detector, feature vectors for the pedestrian classifier are constructed from the unified multi-channel features, and the visual tracker localizes the target pedestrian on the multi-channel feature maps. An appearance model for data association is also established from the unified multi-channel features. Experimental results show that our method outperforms the state-of-the-art method in both accuracy and speed. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.