Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Performance Improvement of the Uplink WCDMA Scrambling Code Identification Using Multiple Antenna Combining
- Performance Improvement of the Uplink WCDMA Scrambling Code Identification Using Multiple Antenna Combining
- Park, Chan Kuen; Lim, Sung Ho; Lee, Jae Seok; Choi, Ji Woong
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Ji Woong
- Issue Date
- 85th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC Spring 2017
- In this paper, we develop an eavesdropping method for uplink wideband code division multiple access (WCDMA) system. In order to achieve effective eavesdropping of uplink WCDMA message, one of the most demanding systematic characteristics is the scrambling code information. While the previous works of identifying the scrambling code use only one antenna and cannot operate in practical environments, we propose an improved method for robust identification performance in more practical scenarios by using multiple antennas. The proposed method exploits not only multiple antennas but also non-coherent combining (NCC) which enables combining the received signals of each antenna without any channel state information (CSI). Through numerical simulation, we demonstrate that our method is effective for both slow and fast fading environments and evaluates the performance for various system parameters. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Choi, Ji Woong
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.