Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Extension of simplified internal model control for systems with double integrators
- Extension of simplified internal model control for systems with double integrators
- Lee, Han Bit; Na, Gyu Jin; Eun, Yong Soon
- DGIST Authors
- Eun, Yong Soon
- Issue Date
- 17th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, ICCAS 2017, 1212-1217
- Disturbance compensation is one of the major problems in control system design. Due to external disturbance or model uncertainty that can be treated as disturbance, all control systems are subject to disturbances. When it comes to networked control systems, not only disturbances but also time delay is inevitable where controllers are remotely connected to plants through communication network. Hence, simultaneous compensation for disturbance and time delay is important. Prior work includes a various combinations of smith predictor, internal model control, and disturbance observer tailored to simultaneous compensation of both time delay and disturbance. In particular, simplified internal model control simultaneously compensates for time delay and disturbances. But simplified internal model control is not applicable to the plants that have two poles at the origin. We propose a modified simplified internal model control augmented with disturbance observer which simultaneously compensates time delay and disturbances for the plants with two poles at the origin. Simulation results are provided. © 2017 Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems - ICROS.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.