Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Near-field magnetic MIMO communication for implantable devices using scalable non-coupling coil array
- Near-field magnetic MIMO communication for implantable devices using scalable non-coupling coil array
- Kim, Han Joon; Lee, Jae Seok; Choi, Ji Woong
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Ji Woong
- Issue Date
- 8th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence, ICTC 2017, 750-752
- This paper proposes a near-field magnetic multiple input multiple output (MIMO) scalable non-coupling coil array for achieving high-rate data transmission for implantable devices. While small path loss of near-field magnetic communication enables effective implementation of implantable devices, it is difficult to support high-rate applications. In this regard, many of previous works attempted to overcome this problem by applying the MIMO technology. However, their suggestions still have challenging issues such as crosstalk cancellation and the limitations in expanding channel streams. In this work, we attempt to overcome such problems by exploiting the coil array for near-field magnetic MIMO system with crosstalk cancellation between array components. To be specific, we propose a scalable non-coupling coil array that can expand channel streams as much as user's requirement. In particular, we present the specific structure of proposed scalable non-coupling coil array and also demonstrate its validity. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.